martes, 24 de abril de 2012

Cole Porter (Tributo)


Red, Hot & Blue
Tribute To Cole Porter

http://www.mediafire.com/?v1j1fc5oh9wdsne


01 - I've Got U Under My Skin (Neneh Cherry)
02 - In The Still Of The Night (Neville Brothers)
03 - You Do Something To Me (Sinéad O'Connor)
04 - Begin The Beguine (Salif Keita)
05 - Love For Sale (Fine Young Cannibals)
06 - Well Did You Evah (Debbie Harry & Iggy Pop)
07 - Miss Otis Regrets, Just One Of Those Things (Kirsty MacColl And The Pogues)
08 - Don't Fence Me In (David Byrne)
09 - It's All Right With Me (Tom Waits)
10 - Ev'rytime We Say Goodbye (Annie Lennox)
11 - Night and Day (U2)
12 - I Love Paris (Les Negresses Vertes)
13 - So In Love (K.D. Lang)
14 - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (Thompson Twins)
15 - Too Darn Hot (Erasure)
16 - I Get A Kick (Jungle Brothers)
17- Down In The Depths (Lisa Stansfield)
18 - From This Moment On (Jimmy Somerville)
19 - After You Who (Jody Watley)
20 - Do I Love You (Aztec Camera)

1 comentario: